Saturday, September 6, 2014

Warlords of Draenor Possible Guides

Been quite some time since the last product update so I thought I'd drop by and throw in another gaming product update of which I spoke at some earlier point. Now at this point I still am pretty much into games (World of Warcraft par excellence) so I guess that for some time there's only going to be products related to games, so if y'er into those please stay, otherwise I suggest browing some of the older posts and maybe you'll still something noteworthy there somewhere, although I doubt it.

warlords-of-draenor-game-guides

Since the new expansion for Warcraft (Warlords of Draenor) is just around the corner I thought about making a small feature in which I included all the websites/guides that I considered noteworthy and somewhat helpful in preping for the update. Also these guides (such as Zygor or Dugi) will without any doubt be available as soon as the update is made so I do advise you all to take a good hard look at them, before getting back to your game ... The comlete article, Warlords of Draenor Guides, also features some other recommendations and among other things a couple free guide/databases as well. I also started a gaming newsletter @ tinyletter.com/game_guides so please check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment