Saturday, February 5, 2011

iPhone Dev Secrets

One of the best online products I could find this week was the Apple "dev secrets". I'm sure most of you have an iPhone and own a lot of apps and games on it. But let me ask you... where did you got them from? The Apple Store isn't it? Well I would like to share a secret with you, that a lot of people don't know about. Did you knew that you can sign up, create and most importantly sell products through the App store? All you need is a little programming skill and little time. Well most of you have enough time, but don't really understand how coding works, that should be a problem right? No it is not, thanks to this new product, you can learn how to create and upload your apps with no programming skills. Why should you do that? Because if you manage to make a good product, the rewards wil not delay either. You can earn up to 60,000 $ a month, I know it's sounds a bit much, but belive me it's possible.You too can learn how to create iPhone/iPad Apps and Games with no programming skills through this amazing guide! For more details and purchase page of the course Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment