Monday, January 2, 2012

Domaining!

Why just visit, when you can profit from them?
Perhaps some of you people have heard about this, others (myself included) this whole story seems to be pretty new. So I recently came across a few videos which seem to explain how can one make money using only domain names by a thing called Domaining (no website, no marketing) just buy a domain and sell it! Pretty simple right? Well it is not quite that simple as it seems, it never is actually, however after doing some research I did notice that this stuff has been around for ages, more exactly a few long years, ever since people could buy their own .com and .org domains. Well enough with the chit chat, let us get down to business. As I have said I am a petty beginner when it comes to domaining so don't storm me with questions if you don't understand something! Anyway be free to comment and do your own research if you find the video training interesting. Now if I do recall, the video contains 7 clips each being very specific and detailed, so if you watch them carefully you should understand how the whole system works! Here's the plan:

  1. Introduction 
  2. Avoid This
  3. Find Profitable Names
  4. Register Your Domain
  5. Make Passive Income (optional)
  6. Flip It
  7. Sell It
Alright, so I will be uploading these 7 videos pretty soon, so please, stay tuned and don't forget to enjoy the show, after that's what it's all about, is it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment