Wednesday, January 23, 2013

WoW Mists of Pandaria Patch 5.2 Update

Finally we are one patch closer to the mighty promised finale of the Pandaria saga as well! Blizzard updated a few days ago to version 5.2 entitled (very epicly otherwise) "The Thunder King". Virtually the patch is all about the new island where you get to kill new boss that somehow fits in the Pandaren lore plus they also give you new items which should be quite interesting to wear.

World of Warcraft Patch 5.2 Updated
But really now that's not our concern here. What bothers us are the guides and programs those 10% top players use and which we try to convince the rest 90% to buy! Stuff like Zygor Guides, Tyccon Gold Addon, Dugi Leveling guides and any other similar (but not as good stuff as these)!

Surely if you'd like to read a few things about their updates feel free to visit the full post over by my main website Strategy Game Guides.Com and for the post -> World of Warcraft - Patch 5.2

Well that's quite it for now, keep up for more news about the updates these bastards throw into our face.

No comments:

Post a Comment